Instructions for Terncy Joavin LED Driver
Joavin is a powerful dimming driving module, which supports one millionth depth dimming accuracy and all mainstream LED lights and light strips on the market. With Terncy app, the Terncy Joavin LED Driver can support more functions. If you want to learn more about the installation and settings of the Terncy Joavin LED Driver, you can refer to video tutorial. Please follow the introduction of the settings of Terncy Joavin LED Driver to make full use of it.
Set rated max current (rated power)
After setting the rated maximum current, Terncy Joavin LED Driver can accurately match each LED chip and different chip series, so as to achieve better dimming effect and avoid damage to the light.
Advantages and Notice
- Advantages：The traditional dimming module uses dip switch to set current, which is generally 50 Milliampere accuracy. Terncy Joavin LED Driver can be set directly through Terncy app with much higher accuracy.
- Notice：The rated maximum current is very important. If you are not sure about it, please confirm with the light manufacturer in advance, otherwise your light maybe damaged！
How to set
- View the device detail page on Terncy app, click the “Rated Max current” configuration item.
- Drag the progress bar to set the current, or use the +, - buttons to adjust.
- Click the “OK” button in the upper right corner to complete the setting.
Min brightness calibration
After setting minimum brightness, Terncy Joavin LED Driver can achieve better dimming effect by supporting lowest brightness of the light at maximum capability.
How to set
- View the device detail page on Terncy app, click the “Min brightness calibration” configuration item.
- Drag the progress bar to any position, and then observe whether the lamp emits light.
- According to whether the lamp is on or not, choose to click the “Light on” or “Light off” button. After that, the caliper will automatically jump to a new position.
- Repeat the operation in step 3, and the interval will be gradually reduced until the lamp is slightly illuminated, and the value will be automatically saved. At this time, the lamp will flash for 3 times, indicating that the setting is completed.
Color temperature type of light
Terncy Joavin LED Driver supports lamps with cold and warm wires at the same time, but it also supports lamps doesn’t support color temperature. After setting the color temperature type of lamps on the Terncy app, the display will be more concise and the control will be more convenient.
Color temperature setting
Color temperature range：Support lamps with different color temperature ranges. After setting the color temperature range, the color temperature setting on the device details page can better adapt to each lamp.
Wiring mode：During the actual installation of the Terncy Joavin LED Driver, it is often found that the cold and warm wires of the lamps are connected reversely after the lamps have been installed. It will be very troublesome to rewire and cause great trouble to the use. Just re-configure the wiring mode, the problem can be solved easily.
The color temperature of monochrome lamps is fixed, and there will be only two wires on the lamps. The line for controlling the brightness can be connected to any terminal of C - or W - on the Terncy Joavin LED Driver, and the Monochrome temperature mode consistent with the wiring is set on the Terncy app.
At this time, the color temperature setting page will be hidden on Terncy app, and only the interface for controlling brightness will be displayed, which is more convenient to use.
Light curve settings
When you come home at night, the room is dark. Generally, in order to make the room brighter, people usually adjust the brightness value higher. But when the light comes on very quickly, it will make people’s eyes uncomfortable.
It is suggested to set the “brightness transition time” item longer, and then set the “Light curve setting” item to “Slow” or “Medium“, so that the light can light up slowly when adjusting the brightness.
When decorating a house, people will buy multiple lamps of the same model. After one of them is configured on the Terncy app, the other lamps can be operated with the “Batch setting” option.
How to set
- Find the “Batch setting” option on the detail page of Terncy Joavin with complete parameters.
- Select the device and click the “Next step” button in the upper right corner.
- At this time, you can see all the parameters that can be set. For the parameters you don’t want to set, click the previous button ✅ Uncheck.
- Click the “Complete” button in the upper right corner to complete the setting. You can check whether the parameter setting is completed on the details page of the device.